Who says you can't have a delicious ice cream sandwich without the dairy?! Our chewy chocolate chip cookies provide the perfect foundation for a mound of creamy coconut milk ice cream. There are so many delicious options on the market these days - we love So Delicious or Luna & Larry's. Enjoy!
- 1 Stellar Eats Cookie Mix
- 1 pint of good-quality coconut milk ice cream (or whichever ice cream you prefer! We love So Delicious)
- Date caramel, if desired
- Bake the cookies according to the package directions. Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 mins, then transfer the cookies to the freezer for at least 15 minutes to firm up.
- Remove your ice cream from the freezer and let it sit out for 15 minutes or so to soften.
- Lay out 6 Stellar Eats cookies on a piece of parchment or a baking sheet. Spread each one with 1/4 cup of softened ice cream. Place the remaining 6 cookies overtop of each ice cream layer, pressing down to secure.
- Carefully place the ice cream sandwiches in your freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- When ready to eat, drizzle with date caramel if desired, and enjoy!